The RYOBI 10 in. 15 Amp Table Saw with Stand is lightweight and easy to use, making it a great addition to any tool collection. It features a 15 amp motor that can generate up to 5,000 RPM for powerful cutting. The 25 in. x 17 in. table provides support for large ripping operations. There is also an adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cutting.
- Large 25" x 17" table provides support for large ripping operations
- Heavy duty steel stand
- 15 Amp Heave Duty Motor
- Rip fence easily guides material during rip cuts
- Lightweight design for easy transport
- Large on/off switch for accessibility and visibility
- Adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cuts
- Rack and pinion blade height adjustment for accurate depth control
- 24 Tooth carbide tipped blade for a variety of cuts
- Table mounted push stick storage
- Modular tool free guarding for versatility and exceptional blade coverage.
- Guard installation is easily achieved via a single action latch. Anti-Kickback assemble independent of the blade guard.
- Split blade guard design maintains constant contact with table surface, even while the blade is beveled.
- Spreader may be repositioned to the riving knife position via internal tool free lock handle allowing for easy transition to non-through cuts.
- Motor: 120V AC, 15 Amps
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 0°: 3"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/2"
- Rip Capacity: 12" Right of Blade, 8" Left of Blade
- RPM: 5,000 (no load speed)
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- RTS10G Table Saw
- Stand Assembly
- 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrenches
- Hex Key
- Anti-Kickback Pawls
- Blade Guard Assembly
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
- Rip Fence
- Operator’s Manual
10 IN. Table Saw with Steel Stand