- Motor: 120V~ 60 HZ, 15
- Amp Blade Diameter: 10 inch
- Arbor: 5/8 inch
- Speed: 4,800 r/min (RPM)
- Max. depth of cut at 90°: 3 in.
- Max. depth of cut at 45°: 2-5/8 in.
- Max. rip to right of blade: 12" to right of blade 8" to left
- Table Size
- Top: 16 in. x 25-3/4 in.
- Miter Slot: 5/8 in.
- Overall Dimensions
- Height: 14-3/4 in.
- Width: 25-3/4 in.
- Depth: 23-1/2 in.
- Weight: 45 lbs. with stand
10" Table Saw with Steel Stand
Model: #RTS10 | Home Depot Sku #: 418826Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 10 inch Table Saw with Steel Stand offers exceptional performance at a great value. This tool is perfect for the cost-conscious pro and comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest table saw applications and guarding standards. Whether you are framing a door or building a deck, the Ryobi 10 inch Table Saw is light-weight and easy to use, which makes it the perfect addition to any tool collection.
24-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
Adjustable T-slot Miter Gauge
Adjustable T-slot miter gauge allows for wide crosscut operation
16 inch x 25-3/4 Inch Table
16 inch x 25-3/4 inch table provides support for large ripping operations
Transparent blade guard with integral anti-kickback pawls
Lighter weight design for easy transport
- Rip Fence provides material guide for large ripping operations
- Hand wheel for precise blade height adjustment
- Powerful 15 amp motor for the most demanding cuts
- Table Saw
- Rip Fence
- Miter Gauge
- Transparent Blade Guard
- Assembly with anti-kickback pawls
- 24-Tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Hex key
- 2 Blade Wrenches
- Leg Stand
- Operator's Manual