New Product: 18V Lithium-ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit
RYOBI® 18V ONE+TM introduces lithium-ion performance at Ni-Cd prices. This kit is powered by new lithium-ion batteries, the very best value in lithium-ion performance.
New Product: 18V 4 PC Lithium-ion Super Combo Kit
RYOBI® 18V ONE+TM introduces lithium-ion performance at Ni-Cd prices. This kit is powered by new lithium-ion batteries, the very best value in lithium-ion performance. They offer up to 20% more runtime, hold a charge 4X longer and are 45% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries.
New Product: P360 18V 18GA Cordless Narrow Crown Stapler
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the next generation in AirStrike™ cordless convenience with the 18 gauge Narrow Crown Stapler. This tool features AirStrike™ Technology, which eliminates the need for noisy compressors, bulky hoses or expensive gas cartridges. This means faster setup and easier maneuvering on the job site or at home. Tackle your projects from start to finish with the capacity to drive up to 1,000 staples per charge using the new and improved high capacity LITHIUM™+ battery. The AirStrike™ Narrow Crown Stapler works with all RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ batteries.
- Battery: 18V
- Type of Staples: 18ga 1/4” Narrow Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 105 Staples
- Staple Length: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Staples per Charge: 1,000
- Fastener Collation: Glue Strip
- Tool Weight: 5.0 lbs
- For use with 18ga 1/4" narrow crown staples
- Drives 3/8" to 1-1/2" staples
- Selectable drive switch with single sequential or contact actuation
- Single Sequential Mode for precision placement
- Contact Actuation Mode for production speed
- Grip-Light technology engages LED by grasping the tool handle
- Toolless depth-of-drive adjustment helps protect work surface and allows proper setting of staples
- Convenient adjustment dial regulates air pressure for optimum results
- Two non-marring pads to keep work surface free of tool marks (one in storage position on rear of magazine
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- Low staple indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load
- Belt hook mounts to right or left side for added convenience
- New and improved GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Includes: P360 Stapler, (500) 1" Narrow Crown Staplers, Belt Clip & Operator’s Manual
Warranty: 3 Years
Launch Date: December 2014
New Product: RJ185VK Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw
Whether you are ripping wood or tearing through metal, the Ryobi® Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw is very powerful. This handy tool works at a variety of speeds and fits in awkward spaces making it great for any job.
- Input: 120V AC, 10 Amp
- Blade Speed: 0 - 3,000 SPM (no load speed)
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8”
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Net Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Anti-Vibe Technology reduces vibration and user fatigue.
- Variable-speed trigger enables user to easily optimize the speed to suit the application.
- Gripzone™ overmold with microtexture offers superior comfort with a positive grip.
- Adjustable, pivoting shoe allows maximum support of tool on work surface and prolonged blade life.
- Toolless blade change system eliminates the need for wrenches.
- Heavy-duty motor with cast aluminum housing provides added durability.
- RJ185VK Reciprocating Saw, Woodcutting Blade, and Operator’s Manual.
Warranty: 3 Years
Launch Date: November 2013
New Product: HJP003K 12V Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver
The new RYOBI 12V Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver gives you optimal performance in a compact size. The reduced size and new ergonomic grip make it extremely easy to handle, and it’s perfect for tight spaces. With two batteries that are 33% lighter weight and 30% more compact, you will always have the power to complete your home improvement needs.
- Battery: 12V Lithium-Ion
- Speed: 0-600 RPM (no load speed)
- Tool Weight: ~1.5 lbs
- LED worklight for added visibility
- 3/8 inch heavy-duty keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes
- 22 position clutch for high torque applications
- Integrated bit holder for convenient placement of an extra bit
- Ergonomic handle with overmold and microtexture for added user comfort and grip
- Compact design for drilling and driving in tight spaces
- Light weight reduces fatigue during extended use
12V Lithium-Ion Battery:
- Works with the RYOBI® 12V System
- 33% Lighter Weight than NiCd batteries
- 30% More Compact compared to the HP412
Warranty: 3 Year
Launch Date: November 2013