New Product: 18V Compact Lithium+ Battery
RYOBI® 18V ONE+TM System introduces the next generation in lithium-ion performance.
New Product: 18V High Capacity LITHIUM+TM Lithium-ion Battery
RYOBI® 18V ONE+TM System introduces the next generation in lithium-ion performance. LITHIUM+TM batteries improve the performance of RYOBI 18V ONE+ power tools beyond simply extending the runtime.
RYOBI P241 Featured in Popular Mechanics
The RYOBI P241 has been recognized as the Best Hole Driller in the industry by Popular Mechanics
New Product: D620H VSR Hammer Drill
The Ryobi®5/8” VSR Hammer Drill has everything you need to handle various applications. It has a powerful 6.2 amp motor with metal gears, ball bearing construction, and a heavy duty 5/8in. keyed chuck. It also has a large, top slide button to choose hammer or drill action and an auxiliary handle for improved handling. The lock-on trigger button is perfect for continuous use. It also has an ergonomically-designed handle with GripZone™ for added comfort on long tasks. The adjustable auxiliary handle assembly with depth gauge rod and 6 ft. cord make it a tool you won’t want to live without.
- Input: 120V AC, 6.2 A
- Speed (No Load): 0 – 2,700 RPM :: 0 – 43,000 BPM
- Cord Length: 6’
- Weight: 5.10 lbs
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Drilling Capacities:
- Concrete: 5/8 in.
- Steel: 1/2 in.
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic, and metal
- Heavy duty keyed chuck for solid bit retention
- Chuck key lanyard reduces the occurrence of lost chuck keys
- Auxiliary handle improves handling and balance of tool during use
- Depth stop rod for consistent, accurate holes
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to the application
- Lock-on trigger button for continuous use
- GripZone® overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Warranty: 3 Years
Launch Date: September 2013
New Product: P320 The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ Cordless Brad Nailer
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the next generation in cordless convenience. This 18 gauge brad nailer features AirStrike™ Technology, which eliminates the need for noisy compressors, bulky hoses or expensive gas cartridges. This means faster setup and easier maneuvering on the job site. Tackle virtually any trim job with the capacity to drive up to 700 nails per charge using the new and improved high capacity LITHIUM™+ battery. The AirStrike™ brad nailer works with all RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ batteries.