- Input: 120V AC, 13 AMP
- Speed: 5,000 r/min. (RPM)
- Depth of Cut: - 2-7/16" @ 0º - 1-7/8" @ 45º - 1-11/16" @ 51.5º
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Bevel: 0 – 51.5°
- Weight: 7.35 lbs
7-1/4" Circular Saw with Laser
Model: #CSB134L | Home Depot Sku #: 418540Buy at The Home Depot
Perform confident straight cross or rip cuts in wood, composite lumber, and sheet goods with the Ryobi 13 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw with Laser. With an adjustable bevel, ergonomic handles with GripZone™ overmold, and Exactline laser alignment system, this saw is a great choice for delivering straight, accurate cuts with precise control. The hardworking 13 Amp motor provides up to 5,000 RPM for powerful performance, and the sturdy steel base resists damage during heavy use. All of these features make this saw the perfect choice for any cutting project.
- Powerful 13 Amp motor for high performance cutting
- Exactline™ laser alignment system improves cutting accuracy
- Adjustable bevel from 0° to 51.5°, with positive stops at 45° and 51.5°
- Air diverter and dust exhaust keep the line of cut clear while directing particles away from the user
- Spindle lock for easier blade changes
- Adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference
- New and improved GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Easy-reach lower guard handle to accommodate plunge cutting
- Lock lever for quick and easy depth of cut adjustment
- On-board wrench storage for added convenience
- 20-Tooth carbide-tipped blade stays sharp for a smooth, fast cut
- CSB134L Circular Saw with Laser
- 20T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
What type of blades can I use on my saw?
Use any 7 ¼” circular saw blade with a 5/8” arbor. We do not recommend using either masonry or metal cutting fiber blades.