- Orbital Settings: 4 Orbital Positions
- Stroke Length: 3/4”
- Motor: 120V AC, 4.8 Amp
- Variable Speed: 600-3,000 SPM (No Load Speed)
- Cord: 6 ft. cord
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
Variable Speed Jig Saw with SpeedMatch™
Model: #JS481LBuy at The Home Depot
RYOBI delivers more value and performance with more power and features than ever before. Orbital action is controlled by the SpeedMatch dial, just set it to the cut quality or speed preferred and get to work. This saw has an integrated dust blower to keep debris away from the cut line. The LED light helps illuminate dark work areas to get the job done no matter the time of day. This jigsaw includes a 6 ft. long power cord, and the new and improved GripZone over-mold helps provide a comfortable grip on all touch points.
- Variable Speed Jig Saw with SpeedMatch™
- 4 Position SpeedMatch™ orbital action indicates the setting for the material being cut
- Powerful 4.8 Amp motor handles a wide variety of cutting materials and applications
- Variable-speed dial matches motor speed to application
- High intensity LED illuminates work area for increased visibility
- Built-in dust blower directs debris away from cut line
- T shank connection for optimum holding power
- Toolless blade clamp for fast, secure blade changes
- New and improved GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Lock-on button allows continuous operation and reduces user fatigue
- Toolless base adjustment that bevels at 45 degrees left and right
- JS481L Jig Saw
- Wood Cutting Blade
- Operator’s Manual
How do I adjust the speed of my Jigsaw?
There are two options to adjust speed. You can hold the trigger of the tool down and adjust the speed with your thumb dial. Or, using the trigger lock function, you can actuate the trigger, push in the side lock button, and adjust your speed with the thumb dial.
What orbital setting should I use?
Use your SpeedMatch sticker on the side of the tool as a guide. Setting 0 is the non-orbital setting and is recommended for very fine cutting of metal. Settings 1-3 are orbital settings, 3 being the most aggressive.