- Motor: Single Overhead Cam
- Running Watts: 1800W
- Starting Watts: 2200W
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Run Time: 8 hours run time at 25% load
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC12 V DC
- Rated Amps: 15 A AC
- Weight: 52 lbs
2200 Starting Watt Inverter Generator
Model: #RYi2200 | Home Depot Sku #: 1000026167Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 2200 Starting Watt Inverter Generator is the perfect power solution on the jobsite, at home, and for recreational use. Offering 2200 Starting Watts/ 1800 Running Watts of clean power, this Inverter Generator is ideal for powering all of your sensitive electronics. With 3-Step Easy Start and an on-board monitoring system the RYOBI 2200 Watt Inverter Generator is always ready with clean and quiet power when you need it. Equipped with durable wheels and an extendable handle, this Inverter Generator is easy to transport. The Auto-Idle feature provides longer runtime and saves fuel when less power is required. For larger power demands, the RYOBI 2200 Watt Inverter Generator is parallel kit capable allowing you to combine two RYOBI Inverter Generators for twice the power. All backed by a Ryobi 3 Year Limited Warranty, this RYOBI Inverter Generator is guaranteed to perform.
2200 Starting Watts, 1800 Running Watts
Super Quiet: Quieter than a Conversation
Clean Power: Safe for Sensitive Electronics
Fuel Efficient: Auto Idle™ Fuel-Saving Technology
Portable: Extendable Handle and Wheels for Easy Transport
Parallel Kit Capable: Connect Two for Twice the Power
4.5 Hours Run Time at 50% Load
8 Hours Run Time at 25% Load
- Battery Charging Cable
- Engine Lubricant (SAE 10W30)
- Operator’s Manual
How do I add engine lubricant to my RYOBI 4 Cycle Unit?
NOTE: Check lubricant level before each use. For best performance, engine lubricant should be changed after every 25 hours of operation.
- Unscrew the oil cap/dipstick and remove from your unit.
- Using a funnel (one was provided), add engine lubricant through oil fill hole; fill.
- Reinstall the oil cap/dipstick and secure.
How do I check my engine lubricant level on my RYOBI 4 Cycle unit?
- Ensure your unit has been turned off.
- Unscrew the oil cap/dipstick and remove.
- Wipe dipstick clean, re-seat in hole and rethread.
- Remove dipstick again and check the lubricant level. Lubricant level should fall within the hatched area on the dipstick.
- If level is low, add engine lubricant until the fluid level rises to the upper portion of the hatched area on the dipstick.
- Replace and secure the oil cap/dipstick.
1800 Watt Digital Inverter Generator - Model RYi2200H
Digital Inverter Generator - Model RYi2200H
1800 Watt Digital Inverter Generator - Model RYi2200A, RYi2200G
1800 Watt Digital Inverter Generator - Model RYi2200
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Outdoor Parts Store