- Engine: 30cc Low Emission 4 Cycle
- Line Diameter: .105
- Cutting Swath: 16 in. cutting width
- Cutting Head Type: Fixed
- Wheel Size: 10 in.
- Weight: 22.6 lbs.
4 Cycle Wheeled Trimmer
Model: #RY13016 | Home Depot Sku #: 604671Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 4 Cycle Wheeled Trimmer delivers heavy-duty trimming for larger jobs around your home and fields. Avoid the fatigue associated with a hand-carrying gas trimmer and simply push this wheeled trimmer. This hassle free unit relieves you from mixing gas and oil. Simply gas-up and watch the heavy-duty fixed line string head do its work. The 16 in. cutting swath gives you precise control and the heavy duty .105 in. line is sturdy enough to handle thicker brush and heavier growth. Backed by a RYOBI 3 year warranty, simply collapse the soft grip handle and store the unit when your task is done. Make trimming and maintaining your large yard easier with the RYOBI 4 Cycle Wheeled Trimmer.
Walk-Behind Design for Easy Operation
Powerful 4 Cycle, Low Emission Engine
No Mixing of Gas and Oil
Angled Shaft for Easy Trimming Around Obstacles
Large Grass Shield for Protection from Debris
Folding Handles for Easy Storage
16 in. Cutting Width
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Wheeled Trimmer
- Pro Cut II String Head/Shaft Assembly
- Handle Assembly
- Line Carrier
- Grass Shield/Deflector
- Wheels (2)
- 4 Stroke Engine Lubricant
- .105 in. Line (20)
- Operator’s Manual
How do I add engine lubricant to my RYOBI 4 Cycle Unit?
NOTE: Check lubricant level before each use. For best performance, engine lubricant should be changed after every 25 hours of operation.
- Unscrew the oil cap/dipstick and remove from your unit.
- Using a funnel (one was provided), add engine lubricant through oil fill hole; fill.
- Reinstall the oil cap/dipstick and secure.
How do I check my engine lubricant level on my RYOBI 4 Cycle unit?
- Ensure your unit has been turned off.
- Unscrew the oil cap/dipstick and remove.
- Wipe dipstick clean and re-seat in hole; do not rethread.
- Remove dipstick again and check the lubricant level. Lubricant level should fall within the hatched area on the dipstick.
- If level is low, add engine lubricant until the fluid level rises to the upper portion of the hatched area on the dipstick.
- Replace and secure the oil cap/dipstick.
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store