- Input: 120V AC, 1/2 Peak HP, Single Phase, 60 Hz 4.3 Amps Belt
- SFM: 1,900 (no load speeds)
- Wheel SFM: 3,450 RPM (no load speeds)
- Table Size: 8 1/2" x 5 3/4"
- Table Tilt: 0-45° Belt Tilt: 0-90°
- Tool Weight: 59.2 lbs.
4" Belt and 6" Disc Sander
The BD4600 Belt/Disc Sander is equipped with an induction motor for quiet, dependable performance; a cast iron base which keeps the unit stable during use; a belt tension release lever, which makes for quick and easy belt changes; built-in dust port for v
- Powerful induction motor for long lasting dependable performance
- Conveniently located belt tracking knob for easy adjustment
- Adjustable die-cast aluminum table with miter gauge can be positioned for use with either the belt or the disc
- Belt can be positioned horizontally or vertically at 0° or 90°
- Cast iron base keeps the unit stable during use
- Belt tension release lever allows for quick and easy belt changes
- Backstop included for horizontal flat sanding
- Built-in dust port for vacuum hook-up
- Convenient on-board wrench storage for tool adjustments
- Belt/Disc Sander
- 4" x 36" 80 Grit Sanding Belt
- 6" 80 Grit Sanding Disc
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Outdoor Parts Store