- Motor: 10 Amp Electric
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Attachment Coupler: Universal attachment coupler
10 Amp Replacement Power Head
Model: #RY15122 | Home Depot Sku #: 382011Buy at The Home Depot
Who said an attachment system had to only be for gas-powered units. The RYOBI 10 Amp replacement power head features instant starting and a lightweight design making it just what you need to get your outdoor projects done quickly and easily. This replacement power head works with most of the Expand-It™ universal lawn and garden attachments. Quickly switch from trimming, to edging, and then move onto trimming your hedges all with one power source and by connection the right attachment. Complete all your garden chores with the RYOBI 10 Amp replacement power head, backed by a RYOBI 3 year warranty.
Instant starting for easy operation
Electric Power for Most Universal Attachments
Clean running, no gas or oil required
*Attachments sold separately*
- Replacement Power Head
- Ergonomic front handle
- Operator’s Manual
How do I install my attachment to my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if using a RYOBI Gas Power Head); remove the battery (if using the RYOBI 40V Power Head).
- Loosen the knob on the coupler of the power head shaft and remove the end cap from the attachment (black rubber piece with loop hole for hanging).
- Push in the silver button located on the attachment shaft. Align the button with the guide recess on the Power Head coupler and slide the two shafts together. Rotate the attachment shaft until the button locks into the positioning hole.
NOTE: If the button does not release completely in the positioning hole, the shafts are not locked into place. Slightly rotate from side to side until the button is locked into place.
- Tighten the knob securely.
How do I remove the attachment from my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if a gas unit), remove the battery (if using RYOBI 40V Power Head)
- Loosen the knob at the connection point
- Push in the button and twist the shafts to remove and separate the Power Head from the Attachment
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Outdoor Parts Store