- Engine: 179cc
- PSI: 2800
- GMP: 2.3
- Pump: Aluminum Axial Cam
- Hose Length: 25 ft.
- Weight: 65 Ibs.
2800 PSI Pressure Washer
Model: #RY80533Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 2800 PSI Pressure Washer is engineered to handle even your toughest jobs. With a powerful 179 cc gasoline engine, this RYOBI Pressure Washer delivers 2800 PSI of force for quick cleaning of driveways, decks, windows and other areas around the house. Featuring a durable and compact roll-cage frame design this pressure washer is designed for easy transport. The engine is equipped with IdleDown Technology which decreases fuel consumption, reduces noise and increases the overall life of the engine and pump. The On-Board Detergent Tank offers hassle-free cleaning by eliminating the need to drag a bucket and hose behind you. For added convenience, the RYOBI 2800 PSI Pressure Washer is equipped with on-board accessory storage. The RYOBI 2800 PSI Gas Pressure Washer is backed with the RYOBI 3 Year Limited Warranty and is guaranteed to deliver results for years to come.
2800 PSI; 2.3 GPM
Powerful 179 cc OHC Engine
Idle Down Technology for Fuel Savings, Reduced Noise and Longer Engine Life
Sturdy Aluminum Pump for Longer Life
On-board Detergent Tank for Hassle-Free Cleaning
On-board Accessory Storage for User Convenience
Include 4 Quick-Connect Nozzles (0°, 25°, 40°, Soap)
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Pressure Washer
- 25ft High Pressure Hose
- Trigger Handle Holder
- Spray Wand
- 4 Quick-Connect Nozzles (0°, 25°, 40°)
- Operator’s Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
How do I add engine lubricant to my RYOBI 4 Cycle Unit?
NOTE: Check lubricant level before each use. For best performance, engine lubricant should be changed after every 25 hours of operation.
- Unscrew the oil cap/dipstick and remove from your unit.
- Using a funnel (one was provided), add engine lubricant through oil fill hole; fill.
- Reinstall the oil cap/dipstick and secure.
How do I check my engine lubricant level on my RYOBI 4 Cycle unit?
- Ensure your unit has been turned off.
- Unscrew the oil cap/dipstick and remove.
- Wipe dipstick clean and re-seat in hole; do not rethread.
- Remove dipstick again and check the lubricant level. Lubricant level should fall within the hatched area on the dipstick.
- If level is low, add engine lubricant until the fluid level rises to the upper portion of the hatched area on the dipstick.
- Replace and secure the oil cap/dipstick.
2800 PSI Pressure Washer - Model ry80533
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Outdoor Parts Store