- Battery: 18V (not included)
- Anvil: 1/2 in. with detent pin retention
- RPM: 0–3,000 (no load speed)
- Torque: 200 ft-lbs (2,400 in-lbs)
- IPM: 0–3,000
- Tool Weight: 3.65 lbs
18V ONE+™ 1/2" Impact Wrench
Model: #P260 | Home Depot Sku #: 327-031Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ Cordless Impact Wrench is great for a variety of projects from automotive and mechanics to other heavy-duty applications. The powerful 18 volt motor allows for 0-3,000 RPM for tightening or loosening of various nuts and bolts. The impacting mechanism produces 200 ft. lbs. of torque and 0-3,000 impacts per minute to easily drive long screws or lag bolts. The wrench has a 1/2 in. anvil with pin retention for easy and secure socket connection. The ergonomically designed handle with over-mold ensures user comfort. Bright LED light illuminates as the trigger is pulled. The LED provides ample light when working in dimly lit conditions.
The 18V ONE+™ Impact Wrench is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build on your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase. Best of all, like every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ blue or green tool, this Impact Wrench works with any 18V ONE+™ battery. Upgrade to lithium-ion or LITHIUM+™ batteries for lighter weight and better performance.
Heavy Duty Impact Wrench
- Impact mechanism produces 200 ft-lbs. torque and 0–3,000 impacts per minute for a variety of heavy-duty applications
- Powerful motor with 0–3,000 RPM (no load speed) allows for tightening or loosening various nuts and bolts
- * Battery Sold Separately
Secure Socket Connection
1/2 in. square anvil with detent pin retention for easy and secure socket connection (Battery Sold Separately)
- Overmold grip for added user comfort
- LED light increases work area visibility
All RYOBI 18V ONE+™ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+™ batteries.
- P260 Impact Wrench
- Operator's Manual