- Motor: 120V AC, 15 Amps, 60Hz Spindle
- RPM: 10,000 (no load speeds)
- Planing Height: 6" Max.
- Planing Width: 13"
- Max. Planing Depth: 1/8"
- Max. Tool Weight: 53.5 lbs. (26 kgs)
- FPM: 26
13" Surface Planer with RapidSet™ Blade System
Model: #AP1301Buy at The Home Depot
The AP1301 has a powerful 15 AMP Universal Motor with externally accessible brushes. 13” Maximum Planing Width. RapidSet™ knife changing system. Dust Collection hood 2 ¼ I.D. shop vac port or quick flip-up dumping door.
- 15 Amps, 10,000 RPM (spindle speed) motor handles even the toughest hardwoods with ease
- Externally-accessible motor brushes make it easy to maintain peak motor performance 26 feet per minute rate with 19,800 cuts per minute and 66 cuts per inch
- Capacity of 6" thickness and 13" width enables you to plane large stock such as massive table legs
- RapidSet™ double-edged knives speed set-up and double blade life
- 1/8" maximum planing depth allows aggressive cutting in stock of 6" nominal width or less
- Dust collection chute connects to vac for efficient dust evacuation
- AP1301 Planer
- Depth Adjustment Handle with Screw
- Switch Key
- Hex Key
- Magnetic Blade Wrench
- Open-end Wrench