- Blade length: 9 in.
- Blade: dual serrated edge
- Edging Depth: Adjustable from ½ in. to 2¾ in.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Attachment Coupler: universal attachment coupler
Model: #RY15518 | Home Depot Sku #: 811166Buy at The Home Depot
Convert your string trimmer into an edger with the RYOBI Edger Expand-It™ universal attachment. Make precise cuts along your walkway or driveway with the RYOBI edger attachment. Simply connect the edger attachment to any of the RYOBI power heads, adjust your cutting depth, and begin adding the finishing touches to your yard work. Backed by a RYOBI 3 year warranty, the edger attachment helps you save time, save money, & save space.
Large adjustable knob for quick and easy height adjustment
Universal Brand Fit
9 in. dual serrated edge
Debris shield for safer operation
Requires no tools or adapters
3 Year Limited Warranty
*Powerhead sold separately*
- Expand-It™ Edger Attachment shaft
- Edger Head
- Hanger Cap
- Holding Pin
- Operator’s Manual
How do I install my attachment to my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if using a RYOBI Gas Power Head); remove the battery (if using the RYOBI 40V Power Head).
- Loosen the knob on the coupler of the power head shaft and remove the end cap from the attachment (black rubber piece with loop hole for hanging).
- Push in the silver button located on the attachment shaft. Align the button with the guide recess on the Power Head coupler and slide the two shafts together. Rotate the attachment shaft until the button locks into the positioning hole.
NOTE: If the button does not release completely in the positioning hole, the shafts are not locked into place. Slightly rotate from side to side until the button is locked into place.
- Tighten the knob securely.
How do I remove the attachment from my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if a gas unit), remove the battery (if using RYOBI 40V Power Head)
- Loosen the knob at the connection point
- Push in the button and twist the shafts to remove and separate the Power Head from the Attachment
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store