- Cutting Capacity: 8 inch cutting swath
- Weight: 3.25lbs.
- Attachment Coupler: universal attachment coupler
- Blade: Tri-Arc steel blade
Brush Cutter Attachment
Model: #RY15702 | Home Depot Sku #: 134524Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI Brush Cutter universal lawn attachment is the perfect tool to add to your shed. Effortlessly eliminate weeds and thick brush from you yard, around your garden, and under your deck. The 8 inch Tri-Arc blade has been designed to tackle the toughest brush and yard conditions. Connect the edger attachment, backed by a RYOBI 3 year warranty, to your RYOBI gas power head and get to work beautifying your yard. Save time, save money, save space.
Ideal for thicker weeds and brush
Universal Brand Fit
8 in. Tri-Arc™ reversible steel blade
Straight shaft for extended reach
Requires no tools or adaptors
*Powerhead sold separately*
- Expand-It Brush Cutter Attachment
- Ergonomic J-handle
- Shoulder Harness
- Attachment Securing Cap
- Hardware Bag
- Gear Head Locking Tool
- Operator’s Manual
How do I install my attachment to my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if using a RYOBI Gas Power Head); remove the battery (if using the RYOBI 40V Power Head).
- Loosen the knob on the coupler of the power head shaft and remove the end cap from the attachment (black rubber piece with loop hole for hanging).
- Push in the silver button located on the attachment shaft. Align the button with the guide recess on the Power Head coupler and slide the two shafts together. Rotate the attachment shaft until the button locks into the positioning hole.
NOTE: If the button does not release completely in the positioning hole, the shafts are not locked into place. Slightly rotate from side to side until the button is locked into place.
- Tighten the knob securely.
How do I remove the attachment from my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if a gas unit), remove the battery (if using RYOBI 40V Power Head)
- Loosen the knob at the connection point
- Push in the button and twist the shafts to remove and separate the Power Head from the Attachment