New Product: P360 18V 18GA Cordless Narrow Crown Stapler
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the next generation in AirStrike™ cordless convenience with the 18 gauge Narrow Crown Stapler. This tool features AirStrike™ Technology, which eliminates the need for noisy compressors, bulky hoses or expensive gas cartridges. This means faster setup and easier maneuvering on the job site or at home. Tackle your projects from start to finish with the capacity to drive up to 1,000 staples per charge using the new and improved high capacity LITHIUM™+ battery. The AirStrike™ Narrow Crown Stapler works with all RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ batteries.
- Battery: 18V
- Type of Staples: 18ga 1/4” Narrow Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 105 Staples
- Staple Length: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Staples per Charge: 1,000
- Fastener Collation: Glue Strip
- Tool Weight: 5.0 lbs
- For use with 18ga 1/4" narrow crown staples
- Drives 3/8" to 1-1/2" staples
- Selectable drive switch with single sequential or contact actuation
- Single Sequential Mode for precision placement
- Contact Actuation Mode for production speed
- Grip-Light technology engages LED by grasping the tool handle
- Toolless depth-of-drive adjustment helps protect work surface and allows proper setting of staples
- Convenient adjustment dial regulates air pressure for optimum results
- Two non-marring pads to keep work surface free of tool marks (one in storage position on rear of magazine
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- Low staple indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load
- Belt hook mounts to right or left side for added convenience
- New and improved GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Includes: P360 Stapler, (500) 1" Narrow Crown Staplers, Belt Clip & Operator’s Manual
Warranty: 3 Years
Launch Date: December 2014
New Product: D620H VSR Hammer Drill
The Ryobi®5/8” VSR Hammer Drill has everything you need to handle various applications. It has a powerful 6.2 amp motor with metal gears, ball bearing construction, and a heavy duty 5/8in. keyed chuck. It also has a large, top slide button to choose hammer or drill action and an auxiliary handle for improved handling. The lock-on trigger button is perfect for continuous use. It also has an ergonomically-designed handle with GripZone™ for added comfort on long tasks. The adjustable auxiliary handle assembly with depth gauge rod and 6 ft. cord make it a tool you won’t want to live without.
- Input: 120V AC, 6.2 A
- Speed (No Load): 0 – 2,700 RPM :: 0 – 43,000 BPM
- Cord Length: 6’
- Weight: 5.10 lbs
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Drilling Capacities:
- Concrete: 5/8 in.
- Steel: 1/2 in.
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic, and metal
- Heavy duty keyed chuck for solid bit retention
- Chuck key lanyard reduces the occurrence of lost chuck keys
- Auxiliary handle improves handling and balance of tool during use
- Depth stop rod for consistent, accurate holes
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to the application
- Lock-on trigger button for continuous use
- GripZone® overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Warranty: 3 Years
Launch Date: September 2013
New Product: RYOBI® Jig Saw Blades
The RYOBI Jig Saw Blade lineup features an innovative patented Universal Shank that fits all jig saws. These multi-application kits are ideal for wood, metal, and plastic cutting and offer a variety of blades that allow the user to make fast, smooth, fine, reverse, or scroll cuts.
New Product: P320 The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ Cordless Brad Nailer
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the next generation in cordless convenience. This 18 gauge brad nailer features AirStrike™ Technology, which eliminates the need for noisy compressors, bulky hoses or expensive gas cartridges. This means faster setup and easier maneuvering on the job site. Tackle virtually any trim job with the capacity to drive up to 700 nails per charge using the new and improved high capacity LITHIUM™+ battery. The AirStrike™ brad nailer works with all RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ batteries.
New Product: 18V 6 PC LITHIUM+TM Ultimate Combo Kit
The RYOBI® 18V ONE+TM System introduces the ultimate power tool collection, powered by the next generation of lithium-ion performance.