RYOBI Power Tools Wins 2013 Innovation Awards
Pro Tool Reviews announced winners of its recent inaugural Innovation Awards.
RYOBI Power Tools was proud to take home 10 awards in 5 categories.
And the winners are:
- RYOBI ONE+ System
- RYOBI AirStrike Brad Nailer
- RIDGID Universal Shank Jigsaw Blades
- RIDGID AC JobMax
- RIDGID 8” Tile & Paver Saw
- HART Sledge Hammers
- RIDGID TriStack Compressor
- RIDGID Brad Nailer
- RIDGID Finish Nailer
- RIDGID Roofing Cutter
Read the full review here.
Ryobi 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer Review
Featured on About.com
4.5/5 Star Rating
By: Chris Baylor
The Ryobi 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer (Model #P320) is an 18-volt cordless brad nailer that doesn't require an air compressor or an air canister to drive the nails. Instead, the unit uses Ryobi's AirStrike Technology to create enough compression to drive up to a 2-inch 18-gauge nail. The entire unit, with battery pack and a full load of nails weighs about five pounds, but it is relatively well-balanced enough to allow for easy use over head when installing crown moldings. The unit uses any of Ryobi's One+ battery packs (either Lithium Ion or NiCad), but the battery pack and the charger are sold separately. If you already have other Ryobi One+ tools with a charger and a battery, you can swap out those batteries into the brad nailer as needed, keeping the initial cost of entry into this tool much lower. The package does include the P320 brad nailer, 500 1-1/4 inch nails to get you stared, a belt clip that can be attached to either the left or right side of the base of the nailer and an operator's manual.. Read More
New Product: HP64LK 4V Lithium-Ion Right Angle Drill
The New RYOBI® 4V Lithium-Ion Right Angle Drill offers the convenience of a right angle drill in an ultra-compact design. This drill is great for drilling and driving and perfect for tight spaces and hard to reach areas. The right angle drill is powered by TEK4 technology and the 4V battery is a compact and lightweight solution for most household projects. One TEK4 battery powers all TEK4 tools, giving the user a full complement of tools with one battery system.
- Battery: 4V
- Speed: 220 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Chuck:1/4” SpeedLoad+®
- Torque: 50 in./lbs.
- Weight: 1.35 lbs.
- Battery: 4 Volt
- Input: 120V, 60 Hz, 6w
- Output: 4.0V DC
- Cord: 6 ft.
- Tool Weight: 0.40 lbs.
- Ultra-compact design allows use in tight spaces and overhead areas 1/4in. SpeedLoad+® chuck makes changing bits easy, and works with all hex shank bits
- Built-in Tri-Beam™ LED light provides optimum illumination and eliminates shadows on work surface
- 3-Position switch easily changes from forward, reverse, and light-only mode
- Soft rubber grip for added user comfort
Compact 4V Battery
- Ultra compact battery
Includes: HP64L Right Angle Driver, (1) AP4001 4V Rechargeable TEK4 Battery, AP4800 Charger, (2) 1 in. Bits, and Operator’s Manual
Warranty: 2 Years
Launch Date: October 2013
New Products: Hole Saws
1” 1-PC Carbon Hole Saw
1-1/4” 1-PC Carbon Hole Saw
1-1/2” 1-PC Carrabin Hole Saw
1-3/4” 1-PC Carbon Hole Saw
2” 1-PC Carbon Hole Saw
2-1/8” 1-PC Carbon Hole Saw
2-1/4” 1-PC Carbon Hole Saw
1-1/2” 1-PC Carbon Hole Saw
5-PC Carbon Hole Saw Set
Model Numbers: A10HS01, A10HS02, A10HS03, A10HS04, A10HS05, A10HS06, A10HS07, A10HS08, A10HS09
The RYOBI® Hole Saw lineup features innovative Easy Plug Removal Ejection Slots. Each hole saw offers a deep cup that allows cuts completely through 2”x4”s. This line is perfect for wood applications and all drill bits have a ¼” hex shank to fit into the SpeedLoad+ chuck.
- Easy Plug Removal Ejection Slots
- Deep Cup cuts through 2”x4”s
- Nail Resistant Aggressive Teeth
Warranty: This product is a consumable item. Therefore it is warrantied against defective parts and labor only and not from misuse or deterioration of the product through normal wear and tear.
Launch Date: Q4 2013 at select Home Depot stores
New Product: P212G 18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill
The Ryobi ONE+ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill features a variable 2-speed transmission for precision and versatility and delivers up to 1,500 RPM and 19,500 BPM for powerful performance. Its 24-position clutch handles high-torque applications, and the clutch override allows quick mode changes from drilling to driving. The GripZone™ overmold enhances user comfort, and the MagTray™ magnetic holder accommodates screws and bits.
- Battery: 18 Volt
- Chuck: ½ in. Heavy Duty
- Arbor Size: 10mm
- RPM: 0 – 400 / 0 – 1,500 (No Load Speed)
- BPM: 0 – 5,200 / 0 – 19,500
- Clutch: 24 Position
- Tool Weight: 3.7 lbs
- 1/2 inch all metal, single-sleeveless chuck with spindle lock for quick, easy bit changes
- Clutch override for quick mode changes from drilling to driving
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- Drive Mode: For driving screws and bolts
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- MagTray™ magnetic holder for convenient placement of bits and screws
- 2-speed gearbox and 24 position clutch to match your drilling and driving needs
- Built-in bubble level to improve drilling/driving accuracy
- GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Includes: P212G Hammer Drill with Screwdriver Bit, Auxiliary Handle, Depth Stop Rod, & Operator’s Manual
Warranty: 3 Years
Launch Date: October 2013