Create a DIY Holiday Wreath using RYOBI String Trimmer Spools!
We made this cute holiday wreath using:
- RYOBI Cordless String Trimmer Spools (30)
- Glitter Spray Paint
- Home Depot Bucket
- Holiday Garland
- Cardboard Box
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
8 Simple Steps:
1. Trace the top of your Home Depot Bucket on a flattened cardboard box.
2. Trace the bottom of the Home Depot Bucket about 1/2 inch inside of the 1st circle you made.
3. Cut around the outside of the larger circle and the inside of the inner circle so that you are left with a ring
4. Spray paint your empty RYOBI spools with any fun holiday colors (found at The Home Depot) and let dry 20 minutes.
5. Lay out your spools in a pattern. We Read morechainsaw for home decor? ...but logs are everywhere this season. Lets face it: bringing outside in is in this year. So we put the RYOBI 40V Brushless Chainsaw to work creating some lovely log-inspired designs for the home. First project? Log sliver place settings!
This project couldn't get any easier. We used the RYOBI 40V Brushless Chainsaw to cut slivers of a dead, dry log that were each about 1" thick.
Then, we used the RYOBI 18V ONE+ Corner Cat Finish Sander to smooth the entire sliver. This took about 5 full minutes per log piece.
After just about 20-30 minutes of initially starting the project, we were ready to stain the wood. We followed the directions provided on Read more
1. Save Money
A pound of vegetables like tomatoes, spinach or bell peppers is around $1.50 per pound in grocery stores. When you grow your own, you only spend about .10 - .15 cents per pound! That’s a 90% savings when you grow your own vegetables in your backyard. Visit your local
Not only will you be saving yourself money and pesticide health risks, but you can also save yourself calories by growing your own garden! You’ll be more likely to make healthy choices if fruits and vegetables are readily available in your backyard. Check out some great garden-fresh recipes here.
3. Avoid Contaminated and Toxic Food
You can stop worrying about recalls, Read more
- Farm Life (3)
- Lawncare (18)
- Garden Talk (6)
- DIY Inspiration (3)
- Outdoor Cleaning (12)
- Tutorials (13)
- Weather the Storm (1)
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (5)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (3)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (7)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)