Tool Storage Tower
I live in a small apartment with a small storage unit in the basement. I had 60x60 cm floor space left after putting up some shelves.
Since i was tied of moving cardboard boxes around, I decided to make a tool tower on wheels so that i could easily move in and out of the unit to get to the other stuff in there.
The tower itself is 55x55cm and 198cm tall so it can go under the 2m door opening. On the sides perforated metal sheets allow me to hang bigger tools, cords, and other stuff on hooks.
The project changed a lot during building as a had new ideas. Both the metal sides and drawers are an addition to the original design, which was only intended to have shelves.
Comments (2) Sign In To Follow Project
- 18V ONE+™ JobPlus™ with Multi-Tool Attachment
- 18V Lithium-ion Impact Driver Kit
- 18V 6 PC. LITHIUM+™ Ultimate Combo Kit
- 18V ONE+™ 18GA Cordless Brad Nailer
- 18V ONE+™ Orbital Jig Saw
- 2 Peak HP Plunge Router
- 18V ONE+™ 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw
- 18V ONE+™ Compact Drill/Driver Kit
- 18V ONE+™ CORNER CAT™ Finish Sander
- 18V ONE+™ 5 in. Random Orbit Sander
bard nails, wood screws, nuts and bolts.
ikea wheels 45kg load capacity for each wheel.
4 peforatet metal sheets
4x 45mm x 73mm 2.4m
2x 45mm x 100mm pinewood 2.4m
4 x aluminium handles
4x drawer slides
sheet of plywood 122x244 cm 6mm
sheet of plywood 122x244 cm 4mm