As a new beginner in wordworking, and living in a rented house on an army base tools and space are limited. I work in my backyard while keeping all my tools in a small shed, I have to hang anything and everything that can be hung. That inspired me to figure out smart solutions for my limited space, I saw several videos on YouTube that helped me with the design, so I took it and ran with it. Some issues I didn't think about was the weight. I knew I wanted to mount it into the studs but didn't measure the brackets to space them correctly, so i mounted a 3/4 inch scrap plywood to the studs and mounted the brackets to that. Pretty successful so far. Now i have room for expansion, and that I'm excited about.