Add Your Project

  • Home
  • Projects
  • Workshop
  • [#<Breadcrumb:0x000000000e20a518 @title="Home", @path="/nation">, #<Breadcrumb:0x000000000e209fa0 @title="Projects", @path="/nation/projects">, #<Breadcrumb:0x000000000e1cc1f0 @title="Workshop", @path="/nation/projects/category/workshop">]

Steve's 30% workshop

  • March 11, 2018


My 30% workshop we're my wife has the other 70% for her sewing studio. She gave me the idea to hang my Ryobi tools. Easy to get too.

Show More

Print Project

Comments (1)


  • Nice job sharing you two! Awesome space!
    By RYOBI NATION, on March 12, 2018

Members Also Viewed

Print Options

Print Project

back to top?

Asset 1

Join RYOBI Nation

We're so glad you're here! Let's get started.

Welcome

Add An Avatar:

Help your fellow Nation members get to know you by adding a picture of yourself to your profile.

Upload Image

Welcome

Let's build your project feed!

Select some categories to pick the kinds of projects that show up on your home page:


Welcome to Nation

welcome_r2 graphic
Welcome to your RYOBI Nation quick start guide, a fast and easy way to see everything that's waiting for you!
project_feed_r1 graphic
Your feed shows the latest projects from the categories you’ve selected, right on your homepage!
upload_r2 graphic
Are you working on something awesome? Upload your DIY projects today, and share with other members.
contests_r2 graphic
We award monthly and annual prizes for the best projects, worth up to $2500 in RYOBI tools! That’s a lot of hardware, and it could all be yours.
connect_r2 graphic
RYOBI Nation is a positive connection between people who are creating great things.
You can follow fellow members, like their projects, and comment to let them know they’re doing a great job.
notifications_r1 graphic
Come back to RYOBI Nation often to see what is new and to stay in touch.
If you're on a mobile device, don't forget you can add RYOBI Nation to your home screen for quick access to your project feed.

Update Image

Nation logo

Steve's 30% workshop

by user_spurlock_830112
Mar 11, 2018
Medium 0ab8a349 748e 4c47 bde6 688920c35f9e

My 30% workshop we're my wife has the other 70% for her sewing studio. She gave me the idea to hang my Ryobi tools. Easy to get too.