New Open Bar Kitchen
I was asked by a friend if I could put my skills to the test. We took out a wall to open up the kitchen, living, and dining room. She wanted a bar that was functional and allowed could be used for entertaining. She left all the design and work to me. I custom built the cabinets, equipped with a hidden trash container, slide out shelves fro pots and pans. I trimmed the bar out with decorative mill work and custom laid the tile countertops and backsplash throughout the kitchen. I also wired the bar for electric appliances. I also built a custom pendulum light from metal and mason jars to tie into her rustic theme she was going for in the rest of the living area.
Comments (1) Sign In To Follow Project
- Corner Cat® Finish Sander
- 18V ONE+™ 1/2" Impact Wrench
- 18V ONE+™ Reciprocating Saw with Anti-Vibe Handle
- 6.1 Amp Variable Speed Jig Saw with SpeedMatch™
- 18V Compact LITHIUM+™ Battery
- 10” Sliding Miter with Stand
- 18V ONE+™ AirStrike™ 18Ga Brad Nailer and 16 Ga Finish Nailer Combo Kit (Online Only)
- 1-1/2 Peak HP Fixed Base Router
- 3"x18" Belt Sander
- 18V ONE+™ Compact Drill/Driver Kit
2 trash cans
2x4x8 white wood studs, 1/2 sannded plywood, 3/4 oak plywood, 1x4 oak boards, 1/2 dry wall, tile, thinset, grout, cabinet hardware, wood glue, screws, #12 romex, electrical gang boxes, moulding.