First off let me just say that if I hadn’t started woodworking over the last few years and began using/collecting my “Arsenal” of RYOBI tools...I would have never even thought of taking on this project! My wife and I have been wanting to replace the carpet on the first floor of the house with laminate flooring for a long time and with a little encouragement from my wife and good friend (Brent) I decided to give it a go. Definitely the biggest and toughest project I’ve taken on yet. Let’s just say I used EVERY RYOBI tool I own on this project. The surface is about 350 sq. ft. Lots of “nooks and crannies,” and trial by error. But towards the end of the project I was rolling. Project took about two weeks to complete, however roughly 40 hours to complete. Long nights...work FT until about 4:30p then come home and work until about 9p, not to mention finding time for my daughters softball and volleyball practice. Very pleased with the outcome...now on to the next project!
|Inspired By:||Addicted 2 DIY|