Bunk Bed for Beau!
My son has wanted a bunk bed for months and now that we got a puppy, made perfect sense to make one! I didn't like any of the plans I found so ended up making one completely from scratch. Used different kinds of pine for most of the bunk bed including the accent backboard. Mixture of natural and stained woods using Minwax. My son likes to read at night so added two LED can lights for the bottom bed connected to a switch that plugs into an outlet. Hardest part was the length of time it took to individually stain the pieces of wood for the bunk slats and frame.
Comments (2) Sign In To Follow Project
- 18V ONE+™ JobPlus™ with Multi-Tool Attachment
- 18V ONE+™ 18GA Cordless Brad Nailer
- 18V ONE+™ 18GA Cordless Narrow Crown Stapler
- 18V ONE+™ Orbital Jig Saw
- 10” Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 18V ONE+™ 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw
- 18V ONE+™ Compact Drill/Driver Kit
- 18V ONE+™ 5 in. Random Orbit Sander
- 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ¼ in. Impact Driver
- 18V ONE+™ Reciprocating Saw
2 led can lights
22/32 plywood sheet