Our Horses needed new bigger stalls and we needed much more hay storage, so we talked about this for a couple years, and back in June we tacked the project. It's a full 1000 sq feet + addition to the smallish barn and storage area we already had. I completed the task almost completely by myself, except for the day I needed help with the metal roof panels because of how easily they can kink. Everything else I did single handed, and I mead everything, including getting the 2 x 12 x 22 foot long roof supports. This took me most of the summer, but now that the weather has turned, the horses and the extra hay is nice and dry and out of the weather, and my handy dandy tractor fits in there as well. I have quite a good selection of Ryobi One+ tools, and I used most of them on this project. The tool used will be added below. There is also tools I used that aren't listed.
Comments (0) Sign In To Follow Project