This was just wasted space under the stairway. I reframed the walls and opened it up. I modified the 2 wagon wheels, and turned them into a lazy suzan. Everything was built with ryobi tool.
Fantastic. Best overall look on this website. The lighting, the stairway, the wroght iron, color and material selection just works. Great balance, proportion. I love it.
Wow very nice and creative use of space. Wrought iron really makes it work beautifully.
- 18V Lithium-ion Impact Driver Kit
- 10" Drill Press with Exactline™ Laser System
- 6.1 Amp Variable Speed Jig Saw with SpeedMatch™
- 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 1 1/2 Peak HP Router Kit
- 3"x 18" Belt Sander
- 5" Random Orbit Sander
- 4 in. x 36 in. Belt & 6 in. Disc Sander
- 10" Table Saw with Wheeled Stand
- 13" Surface Planer with RapidSet™ Blade System
- 2 Piece Finish Nailer and Brad Nailer Kit