My father John Wynn started building banjos and mandolins in 1976, he called his business Wynn Banjos & Mandolins, he became a very respected famous builder, he died in Aug. 2010, two months before his death he was inducted into The Bluegrass Hall Of Fame, He used Ryobi tools everyday.
Before he passed away, he left me his Mandolin business and said "Son it's yours to have fun with, like I did" I was already very familiar with building musical instruments, as I worked for him when I was very young for 8 years, So I'm building Mandolins now, I was already very familiar with Ryobi tools because..... I, like my father, loved tools of every kind, Here is a mandolin that I'm working on at this time, Thanks for stopping by and to hear my story.
Comments (0) Sign In To Follow Project
- 13" Surface Planer with RapidSet™ Blade System
- 18V High Capacity LITHIUM+™ Battery
- 18V ONE+ High Capacity Lithium-ion Battery
- 18V Lithium-ion Impact Driver Kit
- 18V ONE+™ 1/2" Impact Wrench
- 18V ONE+™ Ni-Cad Drill Kit
- 18V ONE+™ 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw
- 18V ONE+™ CORNER CAT™ Finish Sander
- Hex Shank Titanium Drill Bit Set (4-Piece)
- #6 Drill & Driver
Walnut, Hemlock, Mahogany, Spruce, Ebony, Rosewood All Woods