Dry rot remediations, new window install.
My daughter bedroom was in bad shape when I bought the home. The floor was so bad, one of my friend's foot punched right though. I unscrewed and skinned the outside wall, removed the interior paneling, re-mediated the dry rot, sistered up the floor joists and replaced the ledger board. I also replaced any rotting studs and cut out the floor around the dry rot. The floor was replaced, as were the studs, insulation. The interior walls were sheet rocked, the window replaced with a vinyl new construction window. New vapor barrier was put up. the siding was put pack up and any rusted screw replaced. Room re-carpeted. The project was a success. I chalked this up to the cordless tools and bench tools (all Ryobi).
Since then I have installed several new windows, repaired the original porches and put roofs over them. Also I built a 10X10 shed to house all these tools and the 10X10 overhang for the shed to keep materials dry.