My 18 month old son needed a small play house. The project quickly escalated.
It is now a 10' x 10' x 16' play house.
It was completed using only Ryobi tools. No other brands where used (excluding the screws)
Even the bits used are Ryobi.
- 10" Table Saw with Wheeled Stand
- 18V ONE+™ 5-1/2" Circular Saw with Laser
- 18 Volt One+ 1-Hour Charger
- AirGrip™ Compact Laser Level
- 5" Random Orbit Sander
- 10" Compound Miter saw w/ Laser
- 18V ONE+™ Impact Hammer Drill Kit
- 18V ONE+™ Workshop Light
- 18V ONE+™ Reciprocating Saw with Anti-Vibe Handle
- 18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill
4"x4" pressure treated lumber
4'x8' 7/16 ply