After 36 years of marriage, my husband and I decided we were ready for our own private Oasis. Since we are not afraid of hard work, we took on the project of our dreams. It was heavy, dirty work and after we finished placing rocks, pavers and planting we stood back and marveled at our accomplishment. We know we have carved a piece of Paradise for ourselves, family and friends to enjoy. We started by removing all of the grass, brought in rocks for planting areas, and extra dirt to build up the large center planter. Once everything was planted, we brought in pea gravel and large pavers for the final touch. Please view our pictures, as they truly tell the whole story! We are big fans of Ryobi tools and they definitely helped us realize our dream.
- 3/8" Variable Speed Drill/Driver
- 7 1/4" Dual Laser Circular Saw
- 18 Volt One+™ Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw
- 18 Volt One+ 1-Hour Charger
- 18 Volt One+ Blower
- 18 Volt One+ 10" Chainsaw
- 18 Volt One+ 18" Hedge Trimmer
- Compact 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery
- 48 Volt Self Propelled Mower
- 24V Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
- 18V ONE+ Cultivator
Rock, dirt, pavers, plants, Ryobi tools, blood, sweat & tears!
also by Lollie
Very Affordable Picket Fence Option for the budget as well as a super easy fast build and quick installby Jeff Projects