Built in bookshelves
Making space in the garage was the first big task, but I pulled it off. Birch plywood and poplar were the two types of lumber. The size is 9' tall and 8' wide. Rail and style raised panel doors and end caps. 18" deep and 32" tall enclosed cabinets and three adjustable shelving units. All trim made by hand with the exception of the crown and baseboard. after the dry fit I delivered it in 22 pieces and installed it. Shelves are adjustable and cabinet doors have fake dividers that allowed for larger items like games to be stored.
Nice work! What material did you use for the countertop above the cabinet doors, ceramic tiles?
excellent work JB. are you open for hire?
Very Impressive and looks like a fun project to build nice work.
- 18 Volt One+™ Right Angle "Close Quarters" Drill
- 18 Volt One+™ Impact Driver
- 12" Drill Press with Exactline™ Laser System
- 2 Peak HP EVS Plunge Router
- Orbital-Scrolling Jig Saw with Laser Kit
- 4" Belt and 6" Disc Sander
- 3"x 18" Belt Sander
- Detail Sander
- 6" Bench Grinder
- 18 Volt One+™ Drill Kit
- 18 Volt ONE+™ Random Orbit Sander
- 18 Volt One+™ Portable Fan
- 18V ONE+™ Battery 2-Pack
- 18 Volt One+ 1-Hour Charger
- 18 Volt One+ Blower
- 17 pc Titanium Drill Bit Set
- Hex Shank Countersinks - 4 pk
- 5" Random Orbit Sander
- 18 Volt High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery
- Compact 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery
- 18V ONE+™ Hand Vac
- 18 Volt ONE+™ Power Paint Sprayer Kit
- 18Volt Drill and Impact Drill Combo Kit
- 18V ONE+™ JobPlus™ with Multi-Tool Attachment
- 18V ONE+™ 16GA Cordless Finish Nailer
birck plywood, and popular hardwood.