Utility Room Upgade
With the New Year we decided that it was time our dreary utilty room became functional. This is still a project in the making. We started off by painting the brick white. My husband built sturdy shelving and I sanded while he installed to the wall. We'll be adding 2 more like it and also some cabinets to the other side wall. I'm so glad we finally started our project and can't wait to do more. I'm finding lot's of inspiration seeing all these great projects in the gallery here!
We are in the same position. Remodeling an old house. I was going to drywall but now that I have seen the beautiful brick I think it's going to be painted. Please keep updates I would love to see the end project.
Thanks so much. I did the painting and the shelving was measured,cut, sanded and installed by my husband.