- Input: 120V AC,6.2A
- Speed (No load): 0-2,700 RPM
- Cord Length: 6'
- Weight: 5.10 lbs
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Drilling Capacities:
- Concrete: 5/8 in. - Steel: 1/2 in.
5/8" VSR Hammer Drill
Model: #D620H | Home Depot Sku #: 1000013739Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI® 5/8” VSR Hammer Drill has everything you need to handle various applications. It has a powerful 6.2 amp motor with metal gears, ball bearing construction, and a heavy duty 1/2in. keyed chuck. It also has a large, top slide button to choose hammer or drill action and an auxiliary handle for improved handling. The lock-on trigger button is perfect for continuous use. It also has an ergonomically-designed handle with GripZone™ for added comfort on long tasks. The adjustable auxiliary handle assembly with depth gauge rod and 6 ft. cord make it a tool you won’t want to live without.
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic, and metal
- Heavy duty keyed chuck for solid bit retention
- Chuck key lanyard reduces the occurrence of lost chuck keys
- Auxiliary handle improves handling and balance of tool during use
- Depth stop rod for consistent, accurate holes
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to the application
- Lock-on trigger button for continuous use GripZone® overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- D620H hammer drill
- Side handle
- Depth rod
What is the best type drill bit for masonry?
The best drill bit is any percussion rated bit.