- Input: 120V AC, 6.1 Amps
- Orbital Settings: 4
- Orbital positions
- SPM: 600 - 3,200 (no load speeds)
- Stroke Length: 1”
- Bevel: 0° - 45° L and R
- Cord: 6 ft cord
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Blade Type: T shank
6.1 Amp Variable Speed Jig Saw with SpeedMatch™
Model: #JS651L1Buy at The Home Depot
RYOBI delivers more value and performance with more power and features than ever before. Stepping up to a 6.1 amp motor gives the ability to cut through almost any material with confidence. The extra-large shoe provides a sturdy base to give the user full support to make the highest quality cuts. Orbital action is controlled by the SpeedMatch dial, just set it to the cut quality or speed preferred and get to work. This saw has best-in-class dust management with an integrated dust blower as well as a port to attach a vacuum. The LED light helps illuminate dark work areas to get the job done no matter the time of day. When it comes to power and features, this jig saw is a must-have for any skill level.
- Powerful 6.1 Amp motor handles a wide variety of cutting applications and materials
- SpeedMatch™ selector allows user to correctly match speed/cut type to any application
- Variable speed dial that easily adjust from 600 SPM to 3,200 SPM to match application
- High intensity LED illuminates work area for increased visibility
- Toolless blade clamp for fast, secure blade changes
- Accepts T shank blades for optimum holding power
- Non-marring shoe protects the work surface
- Integrated 1-1/4” dust collection port for convenient vacuum attachment
- Built-in dust blower directs debris away from cut line
- Die-cast aluminum base bevels 45° left or right
- New and improved GripZone™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Lock-on button allows continuous operation and reduces user fatigue
- JS651L Jig Saw
- 3 Blades
- Edge Guide
- Tool Bag
- Allen Wrench
- Operator’s Manuals
What orbital setting should I use?
Use your SpeedMatch sticker on the side of the tool as a guide. Setting 0 is the non-orbital setting and is recommended for very fine cutting of metal. Settings 1-3 are orbital settings, 3 being the most aggressive.
How do I adjust the speed of my Jigsaw?
There are two options to adjust speed. You can hold the trigger of the tool down and adjust the speed with your thumb dial. Or, using the trigger lock function, you can actuate the trigger, push in the side lock button, and adjust your speed with the thumb dial.