- Input: 120V, AC 12 AMP
- Speed: 5,000 r/min. (RPM)
- Depth of Cut: 2-7/16 in. @ 0° 1-7/8 in. @ 45° 1-11/16 in. @ 51.5°
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Bevel: 0–51.5°
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs.
12 Amp 7-1/4" Circular Saw
Model: #CSB124 | Home Depot Sku #: 720623Buy at The Home Depot
The powerful Ryobi 7-1/4"" Circular Saw comes equipped with a contoured design and front pommel handle for added comfort and grip. With a 12 Amp motor and 20 tooth steel blade, this saw is set to cut all different types of lumber. The Ryobi circular saw has on-board wrench storage as well as an adjustable depth of cut with quick reference scale to improve user accuracy and convenience. A bevel adjustment from 0° - 51.5° with positive stops at 45° and 51.5° is just one of the many pro features on this saw. It also has an air diverter that keeps the cut line clear and a dust exhaust that directs particles away from the user. This circular saw is made to get the job done with pro features at an affordable price.
- 12 Amp motor for cutting a range of tough materials
- Bevel adjustment from 0° to 51.5° with positive stops at 45° and 51.5°
- Air diverter and dust exhaust keep the line of cut clear while directing particles away from the user
- Spindle lock for easier blade changes
- Adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference
- Ergonomically designed handle for user comfort
- Easy-reach lower guard handle to accommodate plunge cutting
- Lock lever for quick and easy depth of cut adjustment
- On-board wrench storage for added convenience
- CSB124 Circular Saw
- 20T Steel Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
What type of blades can I use on my saw?
Use any 7 ¼” circular saw blade with a 5/8” arbor. We do not recommend using either masonry or metal cutting fiber blades.