Return to Projects Listing
Large b27a1c35 4155 45cc 9460 301475b4b769
Large d8eaa6d5 0932 46bb ab6e e959e80ab653
Large b2c23af1 4041 4161 8f92 1e89164de8dc
Large b0855c97 0d58 41c5 98b6 1ea2d46e6af3
Large 6c208e2a eede 415c 9d57 2d705835e8e4
Large a80d222b 1720 45f2 a52d 90cdb1ab2d07
Large d7879128 ddad 421a 9190 0f900cec5b2e
Large d10bd2b9 11f0 4ea5 9785 5bf52d50fa0e
Large 49648ac7 6193 4f0d 8e4e 8497ffd59652
Large f58293de 495d 40f4 a7ff 9566f597acc9
Large 9fc88ba5 ffa3 4a32 9188 33b01a66a3ab
Large 9cfa3cd4 6703 4a5c a3e0 45162054f72c
Large 44a9b374 e1b7 48a1 9a87 744e1494d599
Large bb1bc047 5fa1 44f4 a852 fac30657a10d
Large b8f17de7 4c81 490f a6aa c1f0a756a5e4
Large fbc26cff 14d2 4dfd 8fda d2427cacca70
Large 6f476c4d 2bf7 4598 8295 f2f01603b9b7
  • Medium b27a1c35 4155 45cc 9460 301475b4b769
  • Medium d8eaa6d5 0932 46bb ab6e e959e80ab653
  • Medium b2c23af1 4041 4161 8f92 1e89164de8dc
  • Medium b0855c97 0d58 41c5 98b6 1ea2d46e6af3
  • Medium 6c208e2a eede 415c 9d57 2d705835e8e4
  • Medium a80d222b 1720 45f2 a52d 90cdb1ab2d07
  • Medium d7879128 ddad 421a 9190 0f900cec5b2e
  • Medium d10bd2b9 11f0 4ea5 9785 5bf52d50fa0e
  • Medium 49648ac7 6193 4f0d 8e4e 8497ffd59652
  • Medium f58293de 495d 40f4 a7ff 9566f597acc9
  • Medium 9fc88ba5 ffa3 4a32 9188 33b01a66a3ab
  • Medium 9cfa3cd4 6703 4a5c a3e0 45162054f72c
  • Medium 44a9b374 e1b7 48a1 9a87 744e1494d599
  • Medium bb1bc047 5fa1 44f4 a852 fac30657a10d
  • Medium b8f17de7 4c81 490f a6aa c1f0a756a5e4
  • Medium fbc26cff 14d2 4dfd 8fda d2427cacca70
  • Medium 6f476c4d 2bf7 4598 8295 f2f01603b9b7

Baby Nursery

I had to turn an outdated office into a modern nursery for my new baby. With the help of a few friends and many different Ryobi tools into a circular saw, a reciprocating saw, and the sliding compound miter saw with laser we were able to achieve a quality professional finish! After removing multiple layers of flooring with the circular saw and some pry bars including 2 layers of laminate, hardwood, tile, 2 sub floors, and shims we proceeded to cut out multiple sagging joists with the reciprocating saw that needed to be replaced. Once the joists were replaced we put down a new 3/4" plywood sub floor with laminate flooring over top. Using the miter saw to cut the flooring made for clean precise cuts. We also replaced some of the electrical wiring, outlets and a switch. The windows were replaced by a local contractor because with I don't have experience with window replacement and there is no room for errors. We closed in the closet with studs and sheet rock and replaced all of the all of the base molding in the room. The door was refinished and all hardware was replaced. The finished product was nothing short of breathtaking as far as I'm concerned.

Large no avatar

TNT111007

All Projects | Profile


  • share

Project Information

Difficulty: Intermediate


Related Projects


Recently Viewed Projects