Return to Projects Listing
Large e7690e92 2858 433e 9edf e832bec3e954
Large 60dae3e3 44b0 4430 bb6b 6989269c799a
Large c0065db5 c22f 44f8 a1d5 b315ec189fdb
Large f578fb1e e55f 46a0 9de8 9743f8487301
Large 327a71c7 7e92 4d94 878b fff8698aaa41
Large d2599da8 abd5 4311 baa3 057dfae51b1c
  • Medium e7690e92 2858 433e 9edf e832bec3e954
  • Medium 60dae3e3 44b0 4430 bb6b 6989269c799a
  • Medium c0065db5 c22f 44f8 a1d5 b315ec189fdb
  • Medium f578fb1e e55f 46a0 9de8 9743f8487301
  • Medium 327a71c7 7e92 4d94 878b fff8698aaa41
  • Medium d2599da8 abd5 4311 baa3 057dfae51b1c

Dream Master Closet

When we moved into our new house in the beginning of November last year we immediately fell in love with the master closet. The previous homeowners only had one wire rack going around the whole room. We knew right away this would going to have change. After completing some other house projects it was time to start on the closet. I got the plywood from Home Depot I was just going to use 4x8 BC but fortunately for me they were out of it and I was able to get Basswood Plywood at the same price as the BC. I had the very nice man there rip the 12 sheets to 15 7/8". Then I painted one coat on all the sheets prior to installing them. Second Coat once everything was done. I was able to reuse the trim that was around the bottom of the closet just had to cut it to length. We are both very happy with the end product. Total materials. 12 sheets of Basswood Plywood, 5 gal Behr primer/paint mixed (didn't use it all but the leftover will be used to repaint trim in the house), 300 kreg 1-1/4" screws, 1x8x8 select pine wood ripped to 5/8" for the face frame. Took some long days but was able to finish in a weekend.


Related Projects


Recently Viewed Projects