Return to Projects Listing
Large 2f592853 cc32 46f9 957d a3cc41fc28bb
Large d9420134 b475 4a59 9b68 7bd28c9c378a
Large bd9bf45f 90d4 486b 8d45 f609b1664c14
Large 93a2553e 6af3 4177 a39e b9ded0f30b15
Large 0ef660df 62dc 4e2d 9a40 c2076d198cdf
Large bf48bc14 bd85 4560 927f 4689c4f4cb3e
Large 3eb9ced8 a68f 4c76 ad11 79d7b5b6a9ed
Large be981631 1324 48a2 9f0e b45905e74671
Large a7d6fc3f de5b 443d a64a 533e8f404c5a
Large 1e41c56c 7c0b 41ec ace8 6590396254d2
Large 19624f18 5a29 45ec b9d4 a2999109ab3b
Large 4891140c 1118 4a57 94aa 66fa34e58b4c
Large 0adfcf17 192f 431f b541 a0ba7edfc629
Large 51101386 eaba 40d0 bea9 2658ba045202
  • Medium 2f592853 cc32 46f9 957d a3cc41fc28bb
  • Medium d9420134 b475 4a59 9b68 7bd28c9c378a
  • Medium bd9bf45f 90d4 486b 8d45 f609b1664c14
  • Medium 93a2553e 6af3 4177 a39e b9ded0f30b15
  • Medium 0ef660df 62dc 4e2d 9a40 c2076d198cdf
  • Medium bf48bc14 bd85 4560 927f 4689c4f4cb3e
  • Medium 3eb9ced8 a68f 4c76 ad11 79d7b5b6a9ed
  • Medium be981631 1324 48a2 9f0e b45905e74671
  • Medium a7d6fc3f de5b 443d a64a 533e8f404c5a
  • Medium 1e41c56c 7c0b 41ec ace8 6590396254d2
  • Medium 19624f18 5a29 45ec b9d4 a2999109ab3b
  • Medium 4891140c 1118 4a57 94aa 66fa34e58b4c
  • Medium 0adfcf17 192f 431f b541 a0ba7edfc629
  • Medium 51101386 eaba 40d0 bea9 2658ba045202

End table / Dog crate

I was tired of looking at a plastic dog crate in my living room, so I decided to make one that was functional for him and nice to look at for me. After measuring the plastic crate, I gathered up scrap plywood and began to build. Pocket holes were used to fasten the sides. I bought nylon feet so it could be moved with out marking the floor. leftover stains from previous projects and a clear gloss top coat was used. Waiting for the staining to dry as well as the top coat took the most time. Painting would have been much faster. The molding was made from one piece of 2x2 stock. Outside corner molding was cut first on my BT300.Then installed to the side facing the wall. Next I ran the scrap piece on my router table using a 5/8 classical bit with bearing twice, once on each side. I then changed to a 1/2 inch straight bit to remove material on the "back", which gave me a three sided piece of molding to use on the front of the box to cover the edge.


Related Projects


Recently Viewed Projects